- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
What should you expect on your first visit to our offices? One thing you can expect is open and honest dialogue about your condition and whether or not our services are right for you.
Our new patient forms can be downloaded and completed in the convenience of your own home.
Step 1: Paperwork
Our new patients are provided paperwork explaining the purpose of the visit and why the appointment was made. For your convenience and to speed up your office visit, you may print the papers and bring them into the office with you. (Click Here to Print Your Paperwork) If you are unable to print the paperwork, we will have a copy in the office for you to complete. If you are having trouble printing the paperwork, feel free to contact Bill at our office (229) 242-3042.
Step 3: The Office Visit
If you need directions, click here to open our “Contact Us” page with an interactive map.
A doctor will go through this 5 step process with you:
- Consultation: A doctor will ask questions to help clarify your concerns and condition.
- Examination: A doctor will perform a range of motion tests and strength tests to determine more about your unique condition.
- X-rays: Mink Chiropractic will take a set of low-radiation x-rays in a standing (weightbearing) position to further evaluate your condition.
- Consultation of Findings: Once we have evaluated all of the information gathered in steps 1-3, we will offer our ideas as to the the best treatment. We will also provide an estimate as to how long the process will take as well as the cost involved. We provide you with a written report regarding our treatment recommendation. If we feel we can’t help your problem, we’ll tell you that, too.. ,and tell you who to see next!
- Treatment: If we deem that our services are right for you, we will begin treatment as soon as possible.
Extension of Treatment
Mink Chiropractic will keep you informed of activities you should and should not do to assist us in helping you feel better and maintain better health.
Ready to get started? Give us a call.